The quality of our products and environment-friendly production is important to us.
We are DQS certified in accordance with:
- EN ISO 9001 (Quality Management Standard)
- DIN EN ISO 13485 (Quality Standard for Medical Devices)
- DIN EN ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
For quality assurance purposes raw materials and packaging and manufactured bulk ware are subject to constant control in our laboratory.
We use the following devices and methods for testing:
- Liquid chromatography (HPLC with UV-, DAD- or RI detectors)
- Gas chromatography (GC)
- Infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Further analytical procedures e.g. tensidtitrations und thin-layer chromatography
- Microbiological testing by contractual partners